Jolly Tots opened 53 years ago and is proud to be the first licensed child care in Pennsylvania. We are licensed by the Department of Education and the Department of Public Welfare.
- We are an affordable private school.
- We have certified teachers, and mature, experienced aides.
- Our dedicated staff have experience ranging from 2 to 26 years and provide exceptional care.
- Staff is certified in CPR, first aid, fire safety, and meet requirements for continuing education credits.
- Pride is taken in our open communication between staff and parents.
- Your child can enroll as a part time or full time student.
- We have a non-discrimination policy, have equal opportunity between provider and employer, and accept subsidy care.
- Our school has private classrooms, large indoor and outdoor play areas, including a large deck and plenty of play and climbing equipment.
- We are open 6:45am-6:00pm Monday thru Friday (except Holidays)
Our mission is to develop the whole child – physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually.